Subscription plan KInsights
K Insights Special Report: The Energy Future of Bulgaria #2
The Energy Future of Bulgaria is KInsights' second Special Report for 2022 and it will look into the most important and interesting developments in the Bulgarian energy sector: It is divided into three general sections - Gas & Oil, Electricity Market & Regulations and Wind & Solar, each consisting of several in-depth pieces on the political, economic, business and regulatory sides of each of these topics.
In the report, you can also find:
- In the Gas & Oil section, you can find stories on how Bulgaria broke up with Gazprom, what are the country’s alternatives and when they can become a reality, and why the lack of alternatives for Russian oil seems to be a bigger problem than gas dependence;
- In the Electricity Market & Regulations section, there is an inquiry into the details of the final version of Bulgaria’s Resilience and Recovery plan, analyses on the rise of renewable sources and the end of the Belene Nuclear project, as well as on how the Energy Act is being rewritten.
- In the Wind & Solar section, you can read how every company can become an energy power plant, as well as a piece on how regulations to install one’s own PV unit are on the way to be eased - and advice on how to finance a RES project.
- Dashboards with data about the the gas market in Bulgaria and Europe, fuel and electricity prices.
- Analysis of the upcoming legislative changes that ought to ease installing PVs for own consumption.